Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bye, Bye Wet Floors

In honor of our first real snow day, I thought I'd share a a little trick I like to use for wet shoes around our house for my very first Works For Me Wednesday.

We have such a hard time with keeping our floors dry during any kind of wet weather. I used to just lay towels all over the place, but that still didn't quite keep it all up. Then I discovered this little trick that totally works for me.

Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and...voila, no more puddles on the floor as your shoes dry.


Check out more Works For Me Wednesday here.


Photobucket

4 comments:

mom_of2boys said...

What a great idea! I could have used that earlier today.

Crystal said...

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Do you have a solution for soaking wet children?

Heidi Boos said...

Genius!! Love the idea!

BTW: You have a beautiful blog background and even more beautiful children.

Jamerrill @ Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling said...

Wow...You are REALLY smart!!!