It's been so long since I've stopped here, that I don't even know where exactly to start again. I'm brewing. Or rather I have much brewing within me. We'll see where it leads this next week and if I have it in me to put any of it into words, but for now, let's put our hair down and get a little random shall we. Don't be bashful, I know you've missed my wild side. * grin*
- I am fully resolved to do the "Easter season" big next year. And I mean big. It seems to me that Easter should be bigger than Christmas. I know that we wouldn't have Easter without Jesus' birth, but the balance (or lack thereof) in celebration just doesn't seem right. So next year I have grand plans, I can't wait to share.
- For those sports minded individuals, Richie's team is 10-0 right now. They have to work hard for their wins, but the boys are getting it done. He thinks he has some of the best attitudes that he's ever had, which is a huge blessing!
- Do you ever stop when you're in a large group of people (church, grocery store, etc.) and look at people? I mean really look at them. God really is a most wonderful Creator. I love to see His handiwork. I always feel so honored to be in a group of believers and see His tapestry of love. On the flip side, I have to be prepared to see and feel the sadness over the lost, the wounded. I look for the days when He tells me to reach out then and there in a major way, not just a smile or small token of encouragement. But to see the lame walk and the blind see, right in the middle of...anywhere. How glorious it is to see His redeeming work!
- I...I...I have love handles. There I said it. I came to accept this fact last week. I handled it with more grace and strength than I thought I possessed. For that I am thankful. *smile*
- I have really withdrawn myself from cyberland. Some of it voluntary, some of it not. Gone days without checking e-mail. It's felt good. If you haven't heard from me, I'm sorry and I'm back. I think.
- Sometimes I wonder if my sense of humor is too dry. I love me some laughs, but sometimes I forget to make sure people around me know that I was joking. Just in case you didn't know, I have a habit of not taking myself too seriously.
- Do you think making friends is harder as a kid or an adult?
- The other day someone cut me off in a parking lot and I made a mad face at them. I was sincerely embarrassed at that moment that I was a representative of Christ.
- I have a hard time believing anyone chooses to read my ramblings and nonsense, but your sweet thoughts and words encourage me. I am thankful you're in my life.