Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just In Case You've Been Wondering

What Samuel has been up to lately. He's been busy leaving his mark on this world.


Okay, just in my kitchen. Again.

But I consider it training for leaving his mark on this world for Jesus. It's all about perspective...otherwise, I might cry. *wink*



This is not the first nor the most recent incident of this nature.

Perhaps you're wondering why I took pictures. It's my coping mechanism. That and one day when he has a child who is just like him, I will have proof. And a good source of bribery. I can't forget that. *grin*



He thoroughly enjoyed this escapade. Living it up to the fullest, 'cause that's how Samuel approaches life. It's the only way he approaches life. He lives big. And knows how to make the most of it. I love that about him.



I do not love the mess. Now you know why I cannot get to my other household chores. There are many unscheduled adventures to tend to...



Oh, sweet Samuel. I love you.



Photobucket

6 comments:

jac. said...

He cracks me up. No wonder I haven't received a phone call from you today:). I bet the cool flour feels good in between those cute little toes.

I don't remember ever seeing your new cabinets. They look great! I love the color! I also love the stove too! Yes, I know that comment is way over due and it just shows how long it's been since I have been to your house.

sarah said...

Your children are adorable!

I'm glad you can see the humor in this, he is so sweet.

God bless you as you raise them For Him!

pyrotechny said...

hey there! I LOVE IT! Absolutely adorable...how intelligent a little guy you have!

Hey,you are welcome to bring them over to see the baby chicks any day!

Carl8ta said...

oh - my - goodness!!!!!!

I guess if you don't have snow.... it's white and fluffy

:)

Jolanthe said...

I'm so glad that my son can't access your blog.

*grins*

How much fun did YOU have cleaning it all up? hee hee

Karen said...

Just think if you had FACEBOOK you could post and share with many of your friends..............oh wait...is that a stubborn REFUSAL i hear from you??...the stomping of feet and clenching of teeth, all the while chanting "I WILL NOT SUCCOMB TO THE FACEBOOK PRESSURE!!!"

*grin* you just knew i had to get that dig in somewhere...and yes, that dig WILL continue ever so subtly and just flat out obnoxiously like this post of mine...:o)