Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Sneak Peek

Because the sun is shining... 

Because the morning air is crisp...

Because God is the author of life...

Because you're never supposed to start a sentence with the word because...

Because I won't be observing labor day until some time in January...

I thought I'd take a moment and introduce you to the one we'll be welcoming this winter... 

He has a hand in his mouth in this picture.


This is our Titus Josiah!

We look forward to the day when we get to meet you face to face, precious one.  Our hearts are already full of love for you.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Davene said...

I'm totally crying over here. Not sure why...maybe the name... :)

How wonderful!!!

Margy said...

Ok.... I thought I would wait until I felt ready to see him and not cry. Totally not ready. Crying! The gift of life form our Father above! May His name be praised! Mima is excited!!!

Carol B said...

Awesome.....really, really wonderful. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures of such a beautiful little boy!

Jamerrill @ Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling said...

WOW! What a sweet face already!!! Come on' little Titus...little Liam is looking forward to playing soon!