- I turned 33 yesterday.
- I'm still waiting to feel like a grown up.
- Abigail has been completely weaned for a week now. After 4 years and 4 months of nursing someone it feels really good. I'm going to enjoy these next four months of freedom. *sigh*
- When Abigail was born, I tandem nursed her and Samuel for about 10 months. Something I don't ever really care to do again. Unless I had twins, of course.
- I can finally eat peanut butter again during this pregnancy. I'm glad to add it back to my list since I'm still having a hard time with food most days.
- I enjoy peanut butter the way most women like chocolate.
- My husband learned how to can this weekend. His first conquest? Fourteen quarts of green beans. Go honey!
- I found a ticket stub to a New Kids on the Block concert while I was cleaning out all my
junkprized possessions. I think my eyes teared up when they rode motorcycles in the street before the concert - so close, yet so far away. *cringe*
- In middle school, some friends and I thought we would come up with a female equivalent to NKOTB. The name of the band was Sweet Street Peace Posse. Yeah, I don't know.
- I have now completely humiliated myself. Must find rock to hide under...
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Labels: Diary of a Quirky Housewife