Monday, January 5, 2009

Cheese Head


Cheese has a way of just making things better doesn't it? Samuel seems to think so.

Although I have to admit that I was recently surprised by his unique take on its functionality. Yeah, that's right, I used the words functionality and cheese together. I told you, I like living on the edge.

Samuel hit his head while playing with Caleb this morning. He came into the kitchen holding his head and groaning. As he expressed his pain by saying, "Ow," repeatedly, I saw it on his face. I saw it in his eyes.

Focus and determination.

He was a man child with a purpose.

The refrigerator door flies open, he pulls out a drawer, and...slaps a slice of cheese against his little noggin.

Did you know that a cold piece of cheese holds pain relieving qualities? Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know. I tend to be the last to know about these types of things.

Got a headache? Slap on a slice of cheese. Splinter in your foot? Slap on a slice of cheese. Flat tire? Slap on a slice of cheese.

Slap on a slice of cheese. It might just become my 2009 motto.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you had that on video!

pyrotechny said...

you are a riot!

Kristy said...

LOL! That was hilarious!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the laugh! I'll put that in the ole memory bank for later!