Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Five O'Clock Shadow

It's been a while since we've had a multiple choice question. Past due if you ask me, so I present to you the following picture of my boy, Samuel...



Which best describes this picture:

A) Samuel was enrolled into a research study on the effects of fertilizer run-off in water after he began sprouting premature facial hair.

B) He discovered a small, mushroom village outside and satisfied his hunger with helpless, blue Smurfs.

C) It's an adverse reaction to helping Jo Ann lick stamps.

D) Samuel raided Jo Ann's grape Fanta stash.


Doesn't this picture look like his little hand got horribly smashed by something? It almost upset my stomach, silly huh? Ah, motherhood. *grin*

And the answer is...

Boo-behwies. I had a cute video of him saying blueberries, but I couldn't get it to work. Anyway, I made muffins today and had given him some in a bowl. I left the kitchen and when I returned I found him eating from the bag (which was in the freezer I might add) and turning very purple.

Photobucket

P.S. I do not have a Fanta stash. I repeat, I do not have Fanta stash. Oh, and I don't make the kids lick stamps. Anymore.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

For some reason this reminded me of Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory when she turns into a blueberry! I'm glad to see he didn't blow up and turn purple like that! :)
yummy...muffins!

Jolanthe said...

You SHOULD make him lick stamps just for that. Who needs self-adhesive anyway?

This is hysterical (to me...maybe not to you at the time). You'd have been laughing too if it were on my blog. :)