Thursday, February 5, 2009

Swagbucks Follow-Up

Update 2/6 - I'm doing an experiment and ordered a gift card to see if it would be as easy to redeem as my first experience...because my sister is having an issue with one she ordered. So, stay tuned because I'm going to give it away when/if it gets here...

Back in November, I did a post talking about Swagbucks. Just in case anyone was wondering what I thought about it...

Search & Win


My original goal in using
Swagbucks was to be able to get a rookie Cal Ripken baseball card for Richie for Christmas. He was pleasantly surprised by this small gift and I felt extra good that I got it for free. *grin* I did think it was pretty cool.

Since then, I have continued to earn swagbucks and I am half way to a gift card that I want. I don't use it very often, so I'm slow in earning them. It helps that I had two people sign up under me, so I benefit from earning some while they do their searching and winning. Who knows, I might change my mind if they add some new, cool prize that I can turn into a gift again. *wink*

The only issue that I've had is that my searches don't seem quite as extensive as if I was using another search engine. Most of the time this is not a problem for me because I'm still finding what I need, but it could be a problem for some types of searches.

So, I'm slowly searching my way to some nifty prizes. You can sign up here through
my link if you're interested in trying it out. If you've been using it, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word....got my amazon gift card. Swagbucks is back on my good side. Might even become obsessed with searching again:).